Freedom of Expression1

I dance in my backyard with GOD..
sometimes for hours..
and this is just an expression of me..
of what i felt as me…
as
a
silly little human being….
one afternoon in January of 2014
in front..
of my bathroom mirror..
just me and the mirror..
and
my
i phone
5
Hopefully to comfort you..there will be no full nudity
in this blog..as blog rules dictate that for the general public..
and i do not see the need for that anyway…
as i am not my private parts..or even parts at all.
i am all me…
and that is
all with ONE
as ALL..
The ONE that IS ALL
THAT
IS
IS
JUST
IS
:)
JUST I CE
JUSTICE
AND LIBERTY…
FREEDOM
FOR
ALL
AND YES I EVEN PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE..
IN MY DAM
underwear..
More to come on that….
:)
;)
And remember this.. if ya happen to be young..and think
ya won’t be having fun when ya are 50 or more…
keep in mind
i am
53…:)
if i can do this at 53 and be happy..
i hope ya are happy to..and at whatever age
ya are..feel free to express whoever
YA
ARE
IN YA TRUE WILL
AS
SIMPLY
HU
MAN
That is all i see that truly counts…..in the longest of runs…..
in
this
thing
cALLed
life
!
Intermission..
a little airing out…
;)
Back to the show…
or freedom of
expression….
 or whatever ya .. wanna..
call it.. as..that is again…
freedom of expression….
2
!
And if ya laugh.. that will make me really
happy
2
!
What better way to ‘end’ a ‘MOMENT’..’life’..or
YES
EVEN
‘death’…
than
LAUGH
!
!
JUST LAUGH
!
Y
NOT
!
MAKE FUN OF ME..i don’t care ..as long as ya laugh..
if
so
!
i
made
my
mission
in
life!
happen..as a silly little
clown..
2
:)
for
ya
2
!
or whateva else ya wanna do..
that is up to ya..
not
me
!
i
am
just
me
as one with ONE
and
 ya…
!
2againas1
!
There is nothin’..
luke
warm…
’bout
me..
but i am free..
and ya..
can
 be
2
:)
IT
IS
ALL
UP
TO
YA
AS one
with
ONE
and yes..in case ya are wondering..that is my wife in the
background at 43 ..not my daughter..
it’s not her
fault
that she never ages….
and she doesn’t know about the underwear blog yet..
so hopefully
that will smooth things over…
:)
at least a little..
bit…
;)
 when she finds out..likely later this morning…
Wish me luck..
if ya
will…
i already have
freedom..that’s all i really
need
!
 to fully live
this
life
..!..
!
AS
one
WITH
ONE
…!…
Barefoot note:
i struggled a little with whether or not to share this on:
…a wonderful poetry site on the internet where diverse minds get together and share their thoughts..and poetry….
A visit at an old-time southern baptist gospel church..with a friend of my wife .. last night…
left some of the repressions of youth.. and me thinking my fig leaf was not not quite secure enough in this post….
Well..i got home and listened to Brian Miller’s post from the dversepoets.com site..and my answer was there waiting for me ..in form of Mr. Keating..and the Dead Poet’s Society…..
One has to be brave to influence other folks these days..to think of other potential options in life…
I am truly free and seriously do live in peace and bliss..most of the time..even in the face of much contrary opinion to the sanity of my methods.. to change the world..just a little..in my own little way….
Well..my News Year’s resolution IS ‘BRAVE AS ONE’..AND I EVEN wrote about that over the holidays in another post…
So here it simply is..
Brave..and free..is all is me….
And yes i really do have a new underwear blog…
My personal journey in underwear now..
and yes that is metaphor2…
For baring my soul..i under wear2…
in hopes of sharing something..anything..
that might just spark..something..anything..
on another person’s simple or complex path..
to bliss..
and
peace
My favorite path in life..as of now..is that of the American Indian spiritual ways..
My personal goal in life..is to be sacred clown..sacred warrior..and sacred shaman..
All as one..
More than anything..with non-verbal expression as 93 percent of human communication…
That is my
message here.
And as so often..a slightly leaning negative experience..drifts me toward on a more enlightening path of understanding..
One of the good ole’ boys..from my ‘slightly’ repressed..Lower Alabama..also known as Northern Florida..area..asked me what in the world i was doing..with my dance walking in reverse in Super Walmart..and told me i looked ridiculous doing that..
Well..macho crap and all of that..and him obviously upset that i was a big man expressing some of my girly side..
I do practice martial arts as a way of life..but not to fight..so i told him..i am a martial artist..and do this to live..and this is what we do when we..
are not kicking ass..and then i smiled and said..you can be fearless too friend..
and i kept walking in ‘his’ shoes….
came home and found these links on the internet..
and it was like a message from GOD..
saying.. hey!..i am listening..
keep talking..and dance
walking in
reverse..
‘my’
friend.
And for ya my friend..’whenever’ we meet..
in the store or ‘wherever’..
please feel free to dance
with me..and no
it will not
be the
warrior dance…
It IS shaman and..
or clown dance..
with ya..as simply
wh@a little child
might
do..
as..
free.. like
me..
NOW SIMPLY
AS one with
ONE..and
I will share this link..with my
warrior dance.. next time
i see my ‘friend’ in
Super Walmart..
in honor of his
contribution
to these
words..
that he
2
inspir
ed
as ‘friend’..of
mine..
2
noW
3

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.