My CAT is a TAI CHI master

IMG_8320IMG_8321IMG_8322IMG_8323IMG_8324IMG_8325IMG_8326IMG_8327IMG_8328IMG_8329
Ahh…open wide and say life..love…and light..
IS good…great..grand..or whatever floats ya boat…!
Yes..in fACT..!
my CAT!
is a TAI CHI ..!
naturAlly bred Yellow boy..like me..;)AS
part of our instinctual nature as..
cats and humans..
only difference being..
human beings..
forget how to move..
through the robot moves on sidewalks..
brain and body washed by modern cultures…
Well..i’m still waiting to get some of those
customer driven videos..
of me
TAI CHI DANCE WALKING IN REVERSE
with
SaCReD Belly DANCE
in
SUPERWALMART
but it’s something like the ‘cats’ in the video above..
but it’s super duper faster
than
that!
I guess i’ll have to hypnotize my wife to get over her
fears to watch me looking like i defy gravity..
coming soon..
to videotape me..
guaranteed
as
such!
When she..
gets over fears..
OR
i WILL find a volunteer..
i guess…!
Well.. the Kundalini energy generated by
my dance walk with Sacred Music generated
by
POPstars..
is simply explosive..
and in general TAI CHI IS the
way i move
everywHere fast or slow..at home
or
far..away…
again..wherever
i
move i flow
as
TAI CHI master twin
of
my
CAT
YELLOW
BOY
!
But seriously.. on all intuitive and intellectual
levels the benefits of TAI CHI cannot be denied..
How silly are westerners to discount tHis art of
BEING HUMAN
BEING
!
practiced as such for around
70K
years..
for
simple
human
BLISS
!
The benefits are astounding in mind and body
health balance..even
restoring
health
and
OMG
!
seriously reversing aging..
as proof enough in the photos on my blog
since last summer before i
went
to
TAI
CHI
heaven..starting with my first steps in reverse..
now moving 360 degrees with
every
body
part
complying
with
the
GOLDEN SPIRAL
of
CREATIVITY
AND
ALL
A
LIVE
AS
IS
WitH
ONE
AND
ALL
AS
S
A
ME
!
BALANCE
BEING
HUMAN
BEING
!
AND HELL NO..AGAIN..
ALL IT TAKES IS BALANCE
ON YA 2 FEET WITH YA BODY..
NO LESSONS REQUIRED REALLY..
IT
S
IN
OUR INSTINCTUAL
NATURE..
TO
MOVE
LIKE
T
HiS
!
flow of potential
life
long
BLiSS
!
AND ONE OF MY FAVORITE
ACCOMPANIMENTS
ON
MY
i
phone..
ear buds..
IS
ironicAlly
cAlled
i
ROBOT
the antithesis of what i
am
NOW
!
but hell yeah..
most definitely did!
useD to
be..
dam computer..
and
or robot..
IS
WH@iWAS
but not noW!
Hell NO!
I
AM
A
LIVE
!
NOW
!
FULLY
A
L
IVEVI
L
BALANCE OF
DARK
AND
LIGHT
!
NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE
MASCULINE AND FEMININE
IS
ACTION
CONSEQUENCE
ENERGY IS ALL
PRODUCED
ABOVE
AND BELOW
SACRED LOVE
WitH TRUE
WILL
!

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.