Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Word Press KATiE MiA Frederick!iI

Dear Readers..

The Google algorithm determines one of
my blogs..

named Katie Mia Aghogday:  Views from the
Autism Spectrum and beyond

IS
spam..
and there IS no caution for me..
as far as
how i am communicating as to why the

Alogorithm..

determines that blog is spam...

The algorithm automatically deleted that blog..
when i copied a beautiful post from my word press blog..

with many photos from the beach..

and some free verse poetically

described thoughts...

where as usual i use a lot of word

play to

express my deepest insights...

about this life...

While i appreciate all the free benefits that Google

Provides..
like you tube shared music..
information..

search results..
and all of that...

i love freedom of expression more than anything..

and it's NOT really free enough for me any longer

on this

Blogger platform..

that while free in price..

is truly not free enough for me..

in what i value most..

my freedom of expression...

And my restricted blog..

'My Free Lance Stripper Blog'..

http://myfreelancestripperblog.blogspot.com

where i express my most inner being..

IS still a place i may use to express that fuller being..

using Blogger..

But unless anything changes in the future...

from now on..

i am only going to use my

KATiE MiA Frederick!iI Word Press Blog for

http://katiemiafrederick.com

my fullest freedom of expression...

that yes..i pay for in American Dollars...

and HELL YES..IT'S WORTH THE COST..

FOR FULLEST FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION..

IN HOW
I
INHERENTLY
COMMUNICATE..

FREE
VERSE
IN
POETRY
FREE
!

And i have asked Google to have my KATiE MiA Aghogday:

Views from the Autism Spectrum and Beyond

blog restored..

http://katiemiaaghogday.blogspot.com

as it chronicles my journey out of human hell..

last year..

and valuable information

about the Autism Spectrum..

and if Google so graciously allows this..

I will leave it be as IS..

with this similar message..

for folks to come across in the future...

AS i am not going to communicate on pins and needles..

wondering when..the next time the algorithm determines..i am

NOT
HUMAN

I am a dam human..

so take that algorithm...

smiles..

i'm not upset...

The cost of free is not free..

i understand that..

ALL
TOO
WELL

:)

And i do have one more blog..

named 'My Underwear Blog'

http://myunderwearblog.blogspot.com

that is just a more stripped down version..
for slower computer and internet access..

where i copy insights..
from my word press blog...

I will also leave that one be..

with this similar message..

as i alway love to share insights..

whether folks communicate with me or not...

i feel that IS what we are here for on this earth...

More than anything else..

to share..

our light..

with never anything..

in expectation for return..

but

LIGHT
!

UPDATE ON 3-26-2014

GOOGLE GRACIOUSLY REINSTATED
MY BLOG WITH AN APOLOGY SO  I AM GOING
TO CONTINUE TO PROVIDE POSTS ON THIS BLOG..

BUT..SINCE I NOW FEEL COMFORTABLE EXPRESSING MYSELF..
FULLY IN THIS BLOG AND KATIE MIA AGHOGDAY..
VIEWS FROM THE AUTISM SPECTRUM AND BEYOND..

i am going to leave my underwear blog as is...as it becomes
redundant to have that many blogs with similar information..

Also ..i am linking the beach post here..instead of posting it..
as the size of it..may incur another false
notice of TOS violation..
It is very long .. but very beautiful in photography of the
beach..and well worth this inconvenience to share that
beauty with folks...

:)

http://katiemiaaghogday.blogspot.com/2014/03/lifes-holy-beach-batman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment